New Delhi, 09 May, 2018: Preferred Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest independent hotel brand, announces the addition of 35 new member hotels and resorts across 17 countries in the previous quarter (1 January to 31 March 2018). Whether looking to experience South America, China, the Maldives, India or a multitude of destinations in between, travelers can now enjoy #The Preferred Life while staying at distinctive independent properties in even more exciting locales around the world.
New hotel additions in Asia Pacific are:
Reethi Faru Resort (Maldives) –This stunning eco-luxury resort is located on a cozy little island of Filaidhoo, south of Raa Atoll, and is home to a series of coral nurseries and a vibrant house reef teeming with marine life. Reethi Faru Resort’s 150 spacious Maldivian-styled villas offer guests luxurious comfort close to nature – be it from the lush tropical resort gardens, or the azure blue waters of the India Ocean – as well as 10 diverse dining options and an on-site spa.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife–Guests can discover the wonders of the Maldivian coral islands and reefs with the resort’s complimentary snorkeling guided tours or go island hopping to experience the local culture with a day-trip to the regional capital of Un go of a aru, where they will enjoy a traditional teatime with home-made Maldivian snacks.
Feathers – A Radha Hotel (Chennai, India) – This city-centre property is located just 10 kilometres from the Chennai International airport and within close proximity to Mariana Beach, the longest urban beach in India. The hotel offers 186 chic rooms and suites, and six dining venues including the award-winning rooftop restaurant Sky loft, where guests can enjoy cocktails and fusion cuisine with spectacular views of the sunset and the surrounding city scape of Chennai.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife – A short drive away from the hotel is Dakshina Chitra, a must-see living history museum dedicated to South Indian culture and heritage, featuring engaging displays of art, folk performing arts, crafts and architecture.
Fortune Inn Promenade, Vadodara (India) – Located near Akota Gardens in the cultural capital of Gujarat, Fortune Inn Promenade is located in close proximity to major industrial areas, exciting shopping malls and tourist attractions. The hotel features 87 well-appointed rooms with splendid views of the grand Lukshmi Vilas Palace nearby, and Orchid, a 24-hour multi-cuisine restaurant that offers both buffet and a la carte selections.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife – Busy hotel guests with no time for retail therapy can avail themselves to the hotel’s personal shopper service to pick up their purchases from the nearby shopping malls that offer a large selection of international brands, a full-sized marketplace, fashion boutiques, as well as digital outlets.
One World Hotel (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) –This elegant, award-winning hotel, offering 438 spacious rooms and suites, and four on-site restaurants, is located in the heart of Petaling Jaya within walking distance to major shopping, entertainment, and finance and business centers. One World Hotel is connected to one of the largest shopping malls in the world that boasts exciting recreational facilities such as Indoor Skydiving, a Surf Centre, two cinemas, Asia’s largest Indoor Climbing gym and a 36-lane bowling alley.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife– For a respite from city life, the concierge at One World Hotel can arrange a day-trip to the famous Batu Caves, a limestone hill comprising three major caves and a 100-year old Hindu temple that is regarded as an important religious landmark by devotees. The limestone formation within the caves are said to be around 400 million years old.
Wanda Vista Beijing (Beijing, China) – Strategically located in the heart of Beijing’s central business district, the Wanda Vista Beijing is five minutes from Guo Mao subway station that connects travelers to historical attractions like the iconic Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the shopping haven of Wangfujing Street. Guests will appreciate the hotel’s 417 luxurious rooms and suites that offer breathtaking views of Beijing’s cityscape through floor-to-ceiling windows, the on-site Club Reign Spa that features a traditional Turkish bath, and sumptuous international cuisine available at the hotel’s five dining venues.
- Discover #ThePreferredLife –Take a step back in time and delve into the rich cultural history of China with a visit to Beijing’s longest Hutong (an old residential lane or alley) Dong Xi Jiao Min Xiang, located a leisurely stroll away from Tiananmen Square.
Additional member hotels to join Preferred Hotels & Resorts in the first quarter of 2018 include:
Hotel Unique – Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Dominick – New York, USA
Royalton Park Avenue – New York, USA
AKA West Hollywood – California, USA
The Sunset Marquis Hotel & Villas – Los Angeles, California, USA
Sophy-Hyde Park – Chicago, Illinois, USA
ARC THE Hotel– Washington DC, USA
The Source Hotel – Denver, Colorado
Hotel Xcaret Mexico – Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Hotel Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Casa Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa – San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
The Park Hotel London – Ontario, Canada
Le Richmond – Geneva, Switzerland
Tamburlaine – Cambridge, United Kingdom
The Grand Hotel & Spa – York, United Kingdom
Kinnitty Castle Hotel – Birr, Ireland
The Square Milano Duomo – Milan, Italy
Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu – Arzachena, Italy
Copperhill Mountain Resort – Are, Sweden
east Hamburg – Hamburg, Germany
Hotel Miro – Bilbao, Spain
Hotel Santo Domingo – Madrid, Spain
Villa Padierna Palace Hotel – Marbella, Spain
Smetana Hotel – Prague, Czech Republic
Hotel Stein – Salzburg, Austria
Atana Musandam – Oman
Atana Khasab – Oman
Salalah Gardens Hotel – Salalah, Oman
Vivienda Al Hada – Ridyadh, Saudi Arabia
Vivienda Turk Al Awal – Ridyadh, Saudi Arabia
Safir Hotel and Residences Kuwait – Kuwait
Whether traveling for business or leisure, travelers can access exclusive member rates and earn reward points at many of these properties through the Preferred Hotels& Resorts I PreferHotel Rewards program. Free to join, the program extends points redeemable towards free nights and other on-property expenditures, elite status, and other complimentary benefits to guests. Bookings can be made online at PreferredHotels.com or on the I Prefer mobile app, available on Android and iOS.
For more information on these hotels or any of the properties represented within the Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio, please visit www.PreferredHotels.com.
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)