New Delhi, August 15, 2017:Lemon Grass Scented Fritters
- Marinate all Vegetable with Lemon grass paste add seasoning. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the batter with tempura flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Fry Vegetables in small batches
- This will take five to six minutes per batch. Fry the fritters, turning occasionally, until both sides are light brown.
- The crispy, delicious fritters are now ready to serve.
- Serve with Honey Chilli Dip or desired sauce.
4C Delight: Chilly Coconut Chicken Cakes
1. Mix minced chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander, grated coconut and chilli and season well.
2. Shape the mixture in small cakes.
3. Use hot griddle to shallow fry the chicken cakes
4. Garnish with sliced coconuts flakes.
5. Serve hot with coconut chilli sauce, lime wedges, coriander, and shredded spring onion and red chilli.
Chef Ashish Joshi
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)