Chandigarh, June 10, 2016: As a prelude to the International Yoga Day on June 21, Hyatt Regency Chandigarh is all geared up to welcome yog enthusiasts by offering a special Yog Package with various add-ons for people who are travelling to attend this event. The package is valid from June 9 till June 21, 2016.
As part of the run up to the preparations for International Yoga Day, Hyatt Regency Chandigarh is participating in various activities organized by UT Administration starting June 7. The hotel team will be present at various events helping the administration organize these events. The hotel will also host a day long Hi-Tea event where scholars will meet and address the dignitaries and administration officials.
In a special message, Mr. Puneet Baijal, General Manager, Hyatt Regency Chandigarh said,“We are delighted to join hands with UT Administration as the hospitality partner in celebrating the spirit of yog by hosting enthusiasts from across the globe for the second edition of the International Day of Yoga. We have introduced a special package for people travelling to the city to attend the event. With a delightful culinary experience, combined with yoga, rest and relaxation, Guests can look forward to a warm and welcoming stay at our hotel.”
‘Yog Package’ details:
Tariff: INR 7200 – Single Occupancy
INR 8200 – Double Occupancy
- In-room healthy breakfast
- Applicable taxes
- Dinner at Urban Café
- 1 hour Yoga per day as per schedule
- An amenity per guest per stay
- Shared return transportation will be organized from hotel to venues of Yoga activities organized by Chandigarh Administration on 10th, 11th, 12th and 21st June, 2016 for guests staying on 10th, 11th, 12th and 21st June, 2016
- All currently applicable taxes
- Rate for accommodating additional adult: INR 3600 incl. taxes
- Rate for kids between 6-12 (both ages included): INR 1800 incl. taxes
- Free cancellation