New Delhi, November 05, 2015: Happitoo is India’s first hyperlocal nightout planning and recommendation app and was recently launched on Android. Happitoo curates the best of nightlife experiences and real-time offers as available at venues, in your part of town. The company recentlyraised Rs 50 lakh (nearly $77,000) in angel funding and is in an advanced stage of discussions with a number of investors to raise another$ 0.5 Mn.
Launched on 21st Aug’ 15 on Android, Happitoo has garnered over 23,000 installs within 50days of its launch.
It enables users to explore, discover and socialize over food, drinks, dance, music, theme nights, buffets and real time offers at restaurants, pubs, clubs and lounges all in a single swipe.
Key features of Happitoo are –
- India’s 1st ever real-time Happy Hour deals and Special offers countdown
- India’s 1st Nightout planning & recommendation tool, MAKE MY NIGHT, which helps plan epic nights in 6 easy steps.
· Largest network covering 8000+ nightspots| 700+ locations| 15 cities
· A very unique Hyperlocal Nightout experience platform, connecting the restaurants and consumers in real-time
· Innovation in Design and User Experience
· Single tap, hassle free discovery of amazing Nightout experiences
· Largest collection of Happi Hours, Special Offers, Theme Nights, Quarter Joints and Buffets
· Integration with Uber
“While launching Happitoo, we realized the restaurants and the nightclubs had much more to offer and the patrons had much more to look forward to. We considered this as a big opportunity as there was no app dedicated to discovery of great nightout experiences across India” says Raviraj Meena, co-founder of Happitoo, an IIT Bombay graduate.
“As it turns out, India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world with a very large consuming populace wanting to go out and having a great time over food, drinks and live experiences. At the same time, there are way too many nightspots having a lot more to offer and constantly looking for relevant audiences. We realized the problem is one of discovery and the other is about the ability to make the right choice basis the companion, occasion or demographics. We saw this as very big opportunity and got to commit ourselves in building a platform that helps users plan their nightouts at lightning speed on the back of profiling and segmentation of users and venues, thereby delivering relevant recommendations. Our most popular section on the app is MAKE MY NIGHT, used by 97% of all users.” says Hemant Jain, co-founder of Happitoo, a veteran in digital media and mobile entertainment space
Happitoo is currently present in 15 cities in India, which include Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Pune, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Jaipur, Ludhiana, Faridabad, Chandigarh, Indore and Chennai.
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)